Mindfulness Workshops c/- Hope Jewellery, Hawke’s Bay.
Elisha also teaches and practices Mindfulness, and enjoys working with teenagers and adults to accept self-love, self-worth and self-compassion within.
Attend a workshop and gain an introduction to Mindfulness, create beautiful i am… Meditation Beads (Mala 108x style), learn various non-traditional methods to meditate. Each person receives a second mini meditation beads, scented with an essential oil, this can be taken anywhere, and used as a reminder that you are always beautiful, unique, worthy and enough. Spend a few hours doing something special just for you! It is essential to love yourself from the inside first, then show the outside world what you are truly capable off. Recommended for Teenagers (13yrs +) and Adults.
Mindfulness is “a mental state achieved by focusing one’s awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one’s feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations”.
- Further workshops will be offered monthy from February 2019.
- Private workplace or school bookings accepted, message to enquire.
- At home workshop with 4x or more friends or family @ $25.00 per person.
- integrate personal meditation and mindfulness into your daily life.
- learn how to love yourself, and accept yourself fully in order to live a happier, healthier life.
- learn to live in the NOW, live less in the past and appreciate all the senses that surround you.
Private mindfulness consultation available – $65.00 per session (1-2hrs) – includes creating meditation beads, text to arrange a time.
POST MINDFULNESS WORKSHOP LINKS for participants that have attended past i am…workshops – ENJOY!
Click to view full PHOTO GALLARY.