Mindfulness & Jewellery Workshops c/- Hope Jewellery, Hawke’s Bay.
Elisha is a trained Mindfulness Coach, who loves to teach teenagers and adults to find self-acceptance, self-love and self-compassion. Participants in workshop create their own beautiful meditation jewellery, and learn how to understand their emotions and how to steer these towards a positive, happy path in life.
Mindfulness is “a mental state achieved by focusing one’s awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one’s feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique”.
Saturday, 22nd September – 2pm to 4.30pm @ the Heretaunga Women’s Centre – $25.00
Friday, 12th October – 10am to 1.30pm @ the Heretaunga Women’s Centre – $30.00
Saturday, 27th October – 2pm to 4.30pm @ the Heretaunga Women’s Centre – $25.00
- Better integrating meditation and mindfulness in your daily life
- Establishing a daily meditation habit
- Finding which techniques better suit your unique needs and personality
- Deepening your mindfulness practice
- Recognising negative emotions and feelings and looking for alternative positive emotions.
- Understanding certain experiences in the present.