10.6 All Rounder Inflatable – RRP $1549 – is the world’s number one inflatable SUP brand.
Shipping not included in price – North Island $85 / South Island – quoted. (extra $10 if rural). SUP Price includes GST. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY available in Ahuriri, Napier.
If you could only ever have one paddle board, the 2018 Red Paddle Co Ride 10’6” is the one we’d tell you to get – it’s already the world’s most popular inflatable SUP. Its popularity is down to its versatility. It’s designed to float and glide easily on flat water, and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are. And it’s 120mm/4.7” thick, which increases stiffness while not affecting ride and performance. Cargo tie-downs complete an iconic package. Read our review and see a video review here.
What’s new for 2018?
- As with all 2018 Red Paddle Co inflatable paddle boards, the 10’6″ Ride features the MSL fusion composite and airtight coating construction process for a lighter and stiffer board.
- Updated stainless steel cargo tie down d-rings complete with bungee cord.
- Improved central carry handle.
- Integrated tail handle and leash d-ring.
- Machine-pressed, thermos sealed “crocodile finish” deck pads utilizing a stronger adhesive.
What is MSL? Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process for 2016. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Three tracking iFins for the best mix of directional stability and control
- Integrated tail handle and rear D-ring for leash
- Nose d-ring
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad
- Front cargo net for carrying gear with stainless d-rings
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 10’6″
- Width: 32″
- Thickness: 120mm, 4.72 inches
- Volume: 240 litres
- Weight: 20 lbs board only, 29 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 220 lbs/100 kg
What’s in the box? The Ten Six comes complete with an awesome wheeled backpack, a repair kit, cell phone case and the Red Paddle Co Titan pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.