YOGA BOARD 10.6” RRP $1649.00
Shipping not included in price – North Island $65 / South Island $80 (extra $10 if rural). SUP Price includes GST.
The 10’8″ Activ inflatable SUP from Red Paddle Co has increased in thickness for 2016. Once again it is based off the Red Paddle Co 10’8” Ride shape but they have increased thickness to 5.9″ for 2018 to increase stability and make it the best possible fitness, yoga and Pilates SUP board. It is ideal for beginner through to experts.
Who is it for? Families, Yoga, Pilates and Fitness lovers. The full yoga pad on the deck means you can find your perfect balance without fear of slipping in. People are always trying to find new and more interesting ways of keeping fit and in the last couple years, it has become clear that paddlers are taking their boards out onto the water and using them as platforms for yoga, pilates and various other stress relieving exercises.
What’s new for 2018?
- As with all 2018 Red Paddle Co inflatable paddle boards, the 10’8″ Activ features the MSL fusion composite and airtight coating construction process for a lighter and stiffer board.
- Integrated handles and leash d-ring.
- Machine-pressed, thermosealed “crocodile finish” deck pads utilizing a stronger adhesive.
- Updated look and colour scheme.
With a full EVA deck pad, the new and thicker 10’8″ Activ is the perfect board for SUP workouts or yoga, pilates, and the family stand up paddler. The combination of overall width, plus the wide tail, creates an unbelievably stable platform. They’ve put it head to head against every other 34″+ board and it blows them all away. The 10’8″ Activ is unique. Do your workout or yoga? Get the kids on board. Get the dog or the cooler on board. Get everyone on board and be Activ!
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Three tracking iFins for the best mix of directional stability and control
- Integrated handles and d-ring for leash
- Super traction, non-slip EVA full coverage deck pad
- Low profile handles so no risk of injury
- Central, nose and rail carry handles, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 10’8″
- Width: 34″
- Thickness: 150mm, 5.90 inches
- Volume: 320 liters
- Weight: 23 lbs board only, 32 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 265 lbs/120 kgs
What’s in the box? The Ten Eight Activ comes complete with an awesome wheeled backpack, a repair kit, cell phone case and the Red Paddle Co Titan pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.